Community Discount e Card  www.cdecard.com
the community Information Network
 

F Y I  www.cdecard.com I didn't know that

BEE/HORNET CURE

A couple of weeks ago I was unfortunate enough to get stung by both a bee and hornet while working in the garden.   My arm swelled up so off to the doctor I went.  The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next day the swelling was getting progressively worse so off to my regular doctor.

Infected arm needed an antibiotic. What was interesting is what the Dr. told me.
"The next time you get stung put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes".
I thought, wow next time (if there ever is one) I will try it.  
Well that night Shelley's niece got stung by two bees.

When she came over to swim I looked at the bite and it had already dy started to swell.
So off I went to get my money. Taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes.
The next morning, there was no sign of a bite. Wow, were we surprised.   Her niece we decided, just wasn't allergic to the sting.  Well guess what happened again on Saturday night.
I was helping Shelley deadhead her flowers and guess what?
You are right I got stung again two times by a hornet on my left hand.
Was I ticked. I thought, here I go again having to go to the doctor for yet another antibiotic.
Well I promptly went into the house, again got my money out, and taped two pennies to my bites and then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the string out of the bite immediately.
I still wasn't sure what was going to happen. In the meantime the hornets were attacking Shelley and she got stung on the thumb. Again the penny. The next morning I could only see the spot w! here he had stung me. No redness, >no swelling. Went over the see Shelley and hers was the same. Couldn't even tell where she got stung. Then Shelley got stung again on Monday night on her back---cutting the grass. This penny thing is going to make us money at school. Again it worked.   Just wanted to share the marvelous information in case any of you are experiencing the same problem at home. We need to have a stock of pennies on hand at school and at home.The Dr. said somehow the copper in the penny counteracts the bite.

I would never had believed it. But it definitely does work.

So remember this little bit of wisdom and pass it on to your friends, children, grandchildren, etc

Back to F Y I I didn't know that

Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to  [cdecard@ymail.com
Web design by [ADNET]   Copyright © 2005 . All rights reserved.

www.cdecard.com  Community Discount e Card